Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This series is composed of 9"x11” cards which record students' academic history during their stay at Northwestern. Each card records an individual student's name, degree (if attained), year of graduation, home address, parents' name, religous affiliation, birth date, school previously attended, and date of admission to Northwestern.
This series consists of 32 record cartons (plus additions) of letters of reference for former Northwestern University students. Most of the letters are related to student teaching experience, although some are related to work in speech therapy clinics. A small number of letters pertain to Ph.D. graduates seeking teaching jobs. The date span of the series is approximately 1946-1993.
- African American college students 1
- Civil rights demonstrations--Illinois--Evanston 1
- College placement services 1
- College students 1
- College students--Rating of 1
- College students--Vocational guidance 1
- Educational evaluation--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Photographs 1
- Student movements 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Buildings 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Placement Center 1