Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This series comprises boxes of Attendance Cards for Northwestern University Settlement clubs and classes, and boxes of three-by-five individual Registration Cards.
The Northwestern University Settlement Association Delinquent Boy Case files include case files, address cards, papers containing plans for the program, letters, a list of acronyms for agencies, and other administrative documents.
- Girls--Societies and clubs 2
- Adult education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Juvenile delinquents--Services for--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Social service--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Social service--Illinois--Chicago--Societies, etc. 1
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 2
- Community Fund of Chicago, inc. 1
- Northwestern University Settlement (Chicago, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Rachwalski, Michael M. (Michael Matthew), 1901-1987 1
- Vittum, Harriet E. (Harriet Elizabeth), 1872-1953 1
- Welfare Council of Metropolitan Chicago 1 + ∧ less