Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The Marion Bard Corbet music manuscripts consist of all known musical works of the late Marion Bard Corbett (1915-1972), a Northwestern University alumna and Chicago-area composer. Included in this collection are music manuscripts, copies and published music scores, sketches, drafts, notebooks and other papers by Corbett.
Dates: Existence: Acquired circa 1975
Abstract A collection of predominantly music manuscripts and scores with some papers by composer and former Northwestern University School of Music professor Wesley La Violette.
Dates: 1913 - 1978
Abstract A collection of predominantly music manuscripts and scores with some papers by composer and former Northwestern University School of Music dean, Peter Christian Lutkin.
Dates: 1889 - 1946
Abstract The collection consists of music manuscript scores, music notebooks and lecture notebooks by former Northwestern University School of Music professor Albert Noelte. A few accompanying papers documenting either Noelte's career, background or tenure at Northwestern are also included.
Dates: 1885 - 1946
- Chamber music 3
- Orchestral music 3
- Music--19th century--Manuscripts 2
- Music--20th century--Manuscripts 2
- Opera 2
- Children's songs 1
- Choruses, Unaccompanied 1
- Church music 1
- Composers--United States 1
- Hymns 1
- Piano music 1
- Vocal music 1 ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Music 3
- Corbett, Marion Bard, 1915-1972 1
- La Violette, Wesley, 1894-1978 1
- Lutkin, Peter Christian, 1858-1931 1
- Noelte, A. Albert, 1885-1946 1