Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The collection contains concert programs, lecture notes, biographical materials on Edward Clark and Elisabeth Lutyens, notebooks, photographs, and a certificate of award. There are groups of materials focused on organizations with which Clark was associated, and materials related to Clark's slander lawsuit against composer Benjamin Frankel.
Overview The Michael Costa correspondence collection is comprised primarily of letters to nineteenth-century Italian-born British conductor and composer Michael Costa (1808-1884) covering his personal and professional life from 1846-1884 and the years following his death until 1909. The collection also includes a few contracts, receipts, documents, photographs and artefacts related to Costa.
Abstract Conductor Fritz Reiner's correspondence collection includes both personal and business correspondence, including letters to family, friends, and fans, and papers regarding his work with the Curtis Institute of Music and the Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Chicago Symphony Orchestras. Carlotta Reiner's correspondence is also heavily represented.
- Association of British Musicians 1
- British Broadcasting Corporation 1
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra 1
- Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra 1
- Clark, Edward, 1888-1962 1
- Costa, Michael, 1808-1884 1
- Curtis Institute of Music 1
- Frankel, Benjamin 1
- International Society for Contemporary Music 1
- Lutyens, Elisabeth, 1906-1983 1
- North East Regional Orchestra 1
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra 1
- RCA Victor Records 1
- Reiner, Carlotta, 1899-1983 1
- Reiner, Fritz, 1888-1963 1 ∧ less