Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Tod H. Francis photograph collection spans the period 1977-1983 and fills 16 boxes. Francis, an alumnus of Northwestern University, took photographs of activities of student life on campus during his years at Northwestern, especially fraternity and sorority activities. The collection contains color photographic negatives, prints, contact sheets, and transparencies.
This collection consists of black and white photographic negatives taken by Evanston native and Northwestern University alumnus L. David Minsk, approximately from 1939 to 1942. The photographs include images of University Theatre and Children's Theatre productions, ancillary shots such as a Children's theatre audience, an acting class performance, a studio make-up room, and protraits made of several Northwestern students.
Eva Jefferson Paterson (1949- ), a graduate of Northwestern University's Weinberg College of Arts and Science class of 1971, is a civil rights attorney. Her collection spans the years 1970-2013 and contains biographical materials, correspondence, interviews, publications, and awards.
The series consists of 35-mm color negatives made by Northwestern University student photographers, from approximately 1993 to 1996. At least some of the student photographers whose work is included here were affiliated with the Northwestern annual, Syllabus.
- Photographs 6
- College students 3
- African American civil rights workers 1
- African American college students 1
- African American lawyers 1
- African American student movements 1
- Civil rights workers 1
- College students--Housing 1
- Lawyers 1
- Photography--Negatives 1
- Student movements 1
- Women college students 1 + ∧ less
- Syllabus (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Bixby, James L., 1921-2002 1
- Francis, Tod Huntington, 1959- 1
- Minsk, L. David, 1924-2017 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Buildings 1