Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Due to the induction of students into the armed forces during World War I, the Northwestern University School of Law projected a drop in student enrollment and a concomitant loss of significant tuition revenue. To offset this loss, the School of Law formed a committee to solicit alumni donations to make up an anticipated 1917-1918 revenue shortfall of $10,000. The Committee of Alumni to Co-operate with the Faculty and the Trustees of the University in Advancing the Interests of the Law School,...
Found in: Northwestern University Archives
- Repository: Northwestern University Archives X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Funds and scholarships X
- Subject: Educational fund raising--Illinois--Chicago X