Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains materials related to the 20th (1957), 25th (1962), 40th (1977), 50th (1987), and 55th (1992) reunions of Northwestern Unviersity's class of 1937.
This series consists of lists on microfiche of alumni of Northwestern University. Some non-alumni donors also are included in the lists.
This series consists of record cards documenting the World War I-era military service of Northwestern University alumni and some faculty. The card for an individual typically records name, Northwestern class (if applicable), dates of birth and admission to and withdrawal from school, name of parent or guardian, permanent address, war service (postings, promotions, combat duty), and military addresses.
- Benefactors 1
- Class reunions--Illinois--Evanston 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Illinois--Evanston 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Registers 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Class of 1937 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Development 1