Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Architectural Drawings: Elevations, Floor Plans, and Details
This collection of architectural drawings of Northwestern University buildings, dating between 1932 and 1965 contains elevations, floor plans, alternate drawings, and measurement & detail alterations. The drawings represent most of the buildings present on the Northwestern campus around the mid 1950s, including houses.
Class Photograph Albums
Deering Library Construction Photographs
Exhibit Photographs: History of Fisk Hall and the Medill School of Journalism
O.T. Hogan Building Planning And Construction Records
These records fill two and one-half boxes and span the years 1963 through 1972. Included are correspondence, reports, and other materials documenting the planning and construction of the O.T. Hogan Biological Sciences Building. Also included are proposals and correspondence relating to funding and grant support fox construction costs as well as correspondence between University representatives and the building's architects.
Leverone Hall Building Committee Records
This series fills two boxes and dates from the period 1961, 1965-1968. The records include correspondence and related materials documenting the planning, fundraising, design and construction of Leverone Hall, moving to the Hall and remodeling.
Nathaniel Leverone Presentation Album
This presentation album was prepared for Mrs. Nathaniel Leverone to acknowledge her late husband's gift to Northwestern University. Materials within the album span the dates August 15, 1968, to September, 1969.
Records of the University Architect
Student Photographers, Color Negatives
The series consists of 35-mm color negatives made by Northwestern University student photographers, from approximately 1993 to 1996. At least some of the student photographers whose work is included here were affiliated with the Northwestern annual, Syllabus.
University Library Photograph Negatives
This series includes 30 rolls of negatives from photographs taken of the University Library. Most rolls total 36 exposures. The negatives, black and white and on Kodak Tri-X Pan film, are in 35mm format. The photographs, apparently taken during the early 1970s, are mainly of the interior of the University Library although some shots of Deering Library also are included.
Records of the University Library Planning Committee Chairman, Clarence Ver Steeg
Department of University Relations Photographic Proof Sheets
- Photographs 6
- Evanston (Ill.)--Buildings, structures, etc. 3
- College buildings--Design and construction 2
- College students 2
- Academic libraries 1
- Architecture, Modern--20th century--Designs and plans 1
- College buildings--Design and construction--Finance 1
- Fisk Hall (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Library buildings 1
- Photography--Negatives 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). University Archives 4
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Library 3
- Nathaniel Leverone Hall (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 2
- Leverone, Nathaniel, 1884-1969 1
- Medill School of Journalism 1
- Nathaniel Leverone Hall Building Committee (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Biological Sciences 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of University Relations 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Library. Building Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Library. Planning Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Physical Plant Department 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). University Architect 1
- O.T. Hogan Biological Sciences Building (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Syllabus (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Ver Steeg, Clarence L. (Clarence Lester), 1922-2007 1 + ∧ less