Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The papers of Eleanor F. Lewis (1882-1861) document her life and career at Northwestern University Library. The collection spans the years 1900-1977; the bulk of the materials relate to her retirement in 1948. Materials in this collection include: biographical materials; correspondence; articles; bibliographies; and a speech.
This album contains photographic and half-tone portraits of Northwestern University School of Law and Union College of Law faculty and staff. Created around 1926, the volume includes portraits of faculty from the period 1859-1926 and of staff from the period 1908-1926.
- Academic librarians 1
- Children of missionaries 1
- Clerks 1
- Photographs 1
- Secretaries 1
- Cresap, McCormick, and Paget 1
- Lewis, Eleanor F. (Eleanor Frances), 1882-1961 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Library 1