Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The College of Arts and Sciences faculty and assistants records consist of two sets of index cards, filling four boxes. The first set contains faculty cards only and spans the years 1856-1926. The second set includes two folders of assistants cards as well as faculty cards and dates from 1922 to 1939. The assistantships represented here are usually held by graduate students either in a research or teaching capacity for departments of the College of Arts and Sciences.
The Papers of Thomas William Heyck (also known as "T.W." and "Bill") document his career as educator and administrator at Northwestern University from 1968 to 2007. A scholar of British and Irish history, he was also involved in significant campus committee work, including establishing the Residential College system and chairing the Task Force on the Undergraduate Experience.
- Biochemistry--Study and teaching 1
- Economics--Study and teaching 1
- Economists 1
- Great Britain--History--Study and teaching 1
- Residential colleges--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 2
- Dumas, Lawrence B. (Lawrence Bernard), 1941-2008 1
- Heyck, Thomas William, 1938-2014 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Graduate students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 1