Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Oswald Werner joined the faculty of Northwestern in 1963 and remained until his retirement in 1998. His research focused on linguistics as well as cultural anthropology, particularly as they related to the Navajo. The Oswald Werner Papers fill forty-one boxes and span the years 1959 to 2007. They are arranged into six major categories: biographical materials, correspondence, Northwestern University general files, Northwestern University teaching materials, grants files, and publications.
Found in: Northwestern University Archives
- Repository: Northwestern University Archives X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Anthropology X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Ethnographic Field School X
- Subject: Anthropology--Study and teaching X