Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Ira D. Anderson joined the faculty of Northwestern University in the School of Commerce in 1937, and together with Delbert Duncan, established the Graduate Internship program in Retailing and Advertising. Anderson's papers fill one and a half boxes and include mostly teaching files from the period prior to his administrative work in the School of Business.
F.C. Austin Scholars are selected from students at Northwestern Unviersity's Kellogg School of Management (including its earlier incarnations) "because they have demonstrated exceptional leadership in academic and professional endeavors, and show promise of future leadership". The Records of the Austin Scholarship Program (for years from 1929 into the 1990s) consist of historical/biographical materials, administrative files, and student-related files.
This collection documents gifts received by Northwestern University ca. 1850-1945. Information recorded includes the amount of individual gifts, dates the gifts were received and the intended purpose of the gifts.
The series consists of eight oversized post-bound ledgers, individually boxed, documenting donations to Northwestern University as gifts and endowment funds between 1920 and 1939.
The Records of Perpetual and Transferable Scholarships comprise 5 boxes and document the history of scholarship bonds sold by Northwestern University between 1853 and 1867. Purchased bonds could be redeemed either for perpetual or transferable scholarships in order to send a student to Northwestern University without subsequent payment of tuition.
- College students--Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 2
- Management--Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 2
- Scholarships 2
- Economists 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Educational fund raising--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Student aid--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Student loans--Illinois--Evanston 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Development 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Treasurer 2
- Anderson, Ira Dennis, 1907-1993 1
- Austin, Frederick Carleton, 1853-1931 1
- F.C. Austin scholarships 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church. Board of Education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Registers 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the University Attorney 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Business 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law 1
- Worthy, James C. 1 + ∧ less