Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

Student Life Chapin Hall Files

 Collection
Identifier: 31/6/7
Abstract Chapin Hall was erected in 1901 on property owned by Northwestern University, with funds provided by Dr. O.K. Pearsons. Pearsons stipulated that the new dormitory at 726 University Place be put in the charge of the Women's Educational Association to house up to 60 financially disadvantaged women. This series consists chiefly of records of Chapin Hall's financial transactions from 1968 to 1975.
Dates: 1968-1975

Filtered By

  • Repository: Northwestern University Archives X
  • Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students X
  • Names: Women's Educational Aid Association X