Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract The C. M. Clay Buntain Scrapbook documents Buntain's activities at Northwestern between 1894 and 1902. It includes newspaper clippings (from Chicago newspapers such as the Tribune and Herald as well as from student publications), programs, and announcements, arranged in rough chronological order. A few items from the 1890s were added at the end of the scrapbook.
Collection — Volume: 1
Abstract This series consists of one volume of loan disbursement and repayment records. The record was begun in 1929 when the reorganization of the University Council into the University Senate consolidated the financial aid function on the Chicago campus into one office. The Office of Personnel maintained this record. The volume is an original entry record arranged in chronological order. It is in a single entry format. Each entry gives the name of the student, the amount of the loan made or the amount...
Abstract The Records of the Department of African American Student Affairs (AASA), filling three boxes and spanning the years 1966 to 2001, contain valuable information on the development of the Black community at Northwestern University. The bulk of the records consist of historical information and materials relating to organizations, programs, and events under the sponsorship of the office.The Historical Records of the Office of African American Student Affairs (AASA) date from ca. 1968...
Abstract The Patricia Murphey Scrapbook provides a vivid snapshot of student life during WWII. The scrapbook, documenting Murphey's busy years at Northwestern, holds newspaper clippings, programs and announcements, and photographs.
Abstract This series, filling one half-size box and spanning the years from 1963 through 1969, is comprised of records generated and maintained by presidents and other officers of the Northwestern University Evening Student Council (N.U.E.S.C.).
Abstract This series consists of six volumes of student loan disbursement and repayment records spanning the period 1873 to 1933, and concentrating on the school years 1893-94 to 1921-22. All six volumes employ the same format. They are divided into three sections: an alphabetical index; an account of current loans; and a permanent record of student loan accounts. The index refers to the individual accounts in the permanent record section for that volume. The account of current loans contains entries...
Abstract These records fill two boxes and date between 1955 and 1986. Grade distribution reports record both the numbers and percentages of students awarded letter grades in each course offered on Northwestern University's Evanston Campus.
Abstract The Office of the Registrar student transcript records are contained in one archival box and one microfiche file case. They are composed of microfiche copies of transcripts of Northwestern University undergraduate and graduate students whose last active enrollment in the University occured between 1972 and 1986.
Abstract The Karl F. Putnam scrapbook contains newspaper clippings dating between 1899 and 1903, documenting social, academic, and family events, as well as news and information about Northwestern University. Clippings come from many papers, including the Evanston Index, The Inter Ocean, The American, Mt. Carmel Register, Evening Post, Chicago American, Evanston Press, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Examiner, and the ...
- College students--Illinois--Evanston--Social life and customs 2
- Student loans--Illinois--Evanston 2
- African American college students--Illinois--Evanston 1
- College student government--Illinois--Evanston 1
- College students--Illinois--Evanston 1
- College students--Illinois--Evanston--Societies and clubs 1
- Graduate students--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Women college students--Illinois--Evanston--Social life and customs 1 ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the Registrar 2
- Buntain, C. M. Clay (Cassius Marcus Clay), 1876-1927 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church. Board of Education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Funds and scholarships 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of African American Student Affairs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Minority Student Affairs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Evening Student Council 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Personnel Office 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Treasurer 1
- Putnam, Karl F. (Karl Fredric), 1879-1960 1
- Rachwalski, Michael M. (Michael Matthew), 1901-1987 1
- Rostker, Patricia Murphey, 1921-2011 1 ∧ less