Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Grade reports for Northwestern University's Graduate School, for the years 1920-1922 and 1924-1949, including some reports for University College (1939-1949) and the Medical School (1932-1938 and 1946-1949). Each grade report contains the following information: department, course title, credits, instructor, semester, quarter, year, names of students, grades, remarks, and the instructor's signature with the date.
The records of the Clarence Ver Steeg cover the years 1945 to 1987; with the bulk involving Ver Steeg's tenure as Dean of Northwestern University's Graduate School (1976-1987). A few records predating or subsequent to Ver Steeg's Deanship are included.
Personnel records for the Kellogg Graduate School of Management include official forms and documents relating to employees between the years 1940-1974. Permission of the Archivist is required to access these records.
- Air pilots, Military 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Education--Study and teaching 1
- Historians 1
- History--Study and teaching 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of History 2
- Ver Steeg, Clarence L. (Clarence Lester), 1922-2007 2
- James, James Alton, 1864-1962 1
- Japan International Christian University 1
- Methodist Church (U.S.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Graduate School of Management 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Graduate School--Students 1
- United States. Army Air Forces 1
- World Council of Churches 1 + ∧ less