Showing Collections: 21 - 34 of 34
This collection contains documents relating to the administration of the Medical Specialty Training Program (a division within Northwestern University's Medical School) for the years 1936-1951. It includes correspondence to and from program administrators, faculty and affiliated hospitals, some financial records generated by the program, minutes from committee meetings relating to the program and records of doctors enrolled in the program.
The series incorporates theses written in fulfillment of requirements for the master of science degree in medical technology. The theses date between 1973 and 1980.
This series is comprised of hand-written cards recording individual students' grades on the several clinical rotations required in the program.
This series includes ledger entries of student grades for courses in Northwestern University's Medical Technology Program from 1932 to 1985.
The records of the Medical Technology Program fill one box, and span the years 1964-1982. Included are Clinical Laboratory Rotation Attendance Reports, Checklists for Laboratory Rotation and Requests for Excused Absences. These materials were dated 1980-1981. Also included in the series are Order Forms for Medical Technology Pins (1970-1982) as well as Recommendations for Former Students in the Medical Technology Program (1964-1982).
This series of Medical Technology Training Program student records fills two boxes and spans the years from 1923 to 1980. The series contains both transcripts and certificates of completion.
These records of the deans of the Northwestern University Medical School date from 1956 through 1994. Including both incoming and outgoing correspondence, reports, and other forms of documentation, they are divided into five subseries: general files, committee files, departmental files, files relating to hospitals affiliated with the Medical School, and files pertaining to the Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.
The Medical Council Records fill two boxes and date between 1914 to 1949, with the bulk of the records dating between 1943 and 1949, documenting the Medical School deanship of J. Roscoe Miller. Records consist primarily of notes and minutes of the meetings held within this time period.
These records consist of administrative subject files from the office of Northwestern University's Associate Dean of Graduate Medical Education. They document relations between the Office and participating hospitals, Medical School departments, and local and national medical agencies.
- Medical students 14
- Deans (Education) 5
- Medical education--Illinois--Chicago 4
- Physicians--Training of 3
- Medical colleges--Faculty 2
- Medicine--Study and teaching 2
- Cardiology--Study and teaching 1
- Gynecology--Study and teaching 1
- Internists 1
- Medical librarians 1
- Medical records--Data processing 1
- Medical rehabilitation--Study and teaching 1
- Medicine--Specialties and specialists 1
- Obstetrics--Study and teaching 1
- Orthopedic surgery--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Orthopedic surgery--Study and teaching 1
- Physicians 1
- School reports--Illinois--Evanston 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School--Students 14
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 4
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Beatty, William K., 1926-2002 1
- Bushnell (Ill.) 1
- Compere, Clinton L. (Clinton Lee), 1911-1991 1
- De Costa, Edwin J., 1906-1995 1
- Duntley, George Silas 1
- Eckenhoff, James E. 1
- Edwards, Arthur R. (Arthur Robin), 1867-1936 1
- Feinberg School of Medicine 1
- Haring, Olga Munk, 1917-2002 1
- Hepler, Opal E. (Opal Elsie), 1899-1993 1
- Miller, J. Roscoe (James Roscoe), 1905-1977 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Admission 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical Council 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Council of Chairmen 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Curriculum Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Library 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical Specialty Training Program 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the Associate Dean of Graduate Medical Education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Pharmacy 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Woman's Medical School 1
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago 1
- Seifert, Martin H. (Martin Henry), 1902-1985 1
- Young, Richard H., 1905-1970 1 + ∧ less