Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The original materials of the Frederic B. Crossley Papers occupy three boxes and span the period 1910 to 1938. An addition consisting of seven boxes of correspondence, spanning the years 1905-1930 was later added to the collection. With the exception of five folders of biographical materials (mostly financial records) the Papers consist almost exclusively of correspondence. The general correspondence pertains primarily to Crossley's legal practice and to his interests in real estate. A...
Abstract The series includes one folder of general biographical materials and four volumes of Stone's notes from School of Law courses. Bound after the completion of his studies, the notes are found in a loose alphabetical arrangement by course subject or title. They are handwritten and meticulous and represent a record of the School of Law curriculum during the early twentieth century.
- Lawyers 2
- Defense (Criminal procedure)--Study and teaching 1
- Law--Study and teaching 1
- Prosecution--Study and teaching 1
- Crossley, Frederic B. (Frederic Beers), 1872-1938 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Stone, Theodore, 1895-1962 1