Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This series is composed of 9"x11” cards which record students' academic history during their stay at Northwestern. Each card records an individual student's name, degree (if attained), year of graduation, home address, parents' name, religous affiliation, birth date, school previously attended, and date of admission to Northwestern.
The Student Protests and Strikes Collection consists of diverse materials that document political demonstrations and protests organized by students, spanning from August 1965 through October 1979. Each event included in this collection documents a segment of the history of Northwestern students' political activism.
The Records of World Wars I and II related to Northwestern University fill two archival boxes and span the years 1914 to 2005. The records are divided into WWI and WWII with the majority of the records relating to WWII. Records document both activities during the Wars and commemorative activities postwar and include information about both general programs and specific individuals.
- Student movements 2
- African American college students 1
- Civil rights demonstrations--Illinois--Evanston 1
- College students 1
- College students--Rating of 1
- Educational evaluation--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Photographs 1
- Protest movements 1
- Student strikes 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Buildings 1