Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
These records, comprising eleven boxes, are the administrative records of Robert H. Strotz, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences from September 1, 1966 to October 31, 1970. The records do not span the entire term of Strotz's deanship but fall mainly in the years from 1966 through 1968.
The records, which include correspondence and related materials, document a variety of matters involving the administration of the College and the University.
This series, which fills 47 boxes, is comprised of topically organized subject and correspondence files of Northwestern University President Robert H. Strotz (1970-1986). These records are filed as they were received, alphabetically by folder title. Full processing of these records is planned.
The Robert H. Strotz Speeches comprise five and one half boxes and span the years 1971 through 1984. The files contain photocopies or, in some cases, ribbon copies of speeches or outlines of speeches given by Robert H. Strotz in his capacity as President of Northwestern University (1970-84).
- Economists 2
- College presidents 1
- Economics--Study and teaching 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American--20th century 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Arts and Sciences 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Economics 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the President 1