Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Naval V-12 Program was established by the War Department on university campuses during World War II to provide the Navy with a continuous supply of officers. Northwestern University's V-12 unit was formed in July, 1943. The records of the V-12 program consist of Regulation and Organization manuals, lists of faculty and their teaching loads, administrative correspondence, clippings, and various class lists and course descriptions.
Found in: Northwestern University Archives