Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
George M. Cohen (1919-1999) Papers
William F. Conger (1937- ) Papers
Abstract painter William Conger has had many solo and group exhibitions, has placed works in significant public, corporate, and private collections, and has taught in college art programs for 40 years, including teaching at Northwestern from 1985-2006. The Papers include correspondence, teaching materials, biographical materials, administrative records, and materials pertaining to talks and lectures.
Records of the Department of Art
The records of Northwestern University's Department of Art, contained in four boxes, are arranged in five subseries: correspondence, personnel files, departmental administrative files, student records and departmental financial records. The original collection covers the years 1956-1971; an addition extends covedrage in some areas back to 1941.
G. Haydn Huntley (1905-2001) Papers
The G. Haydn Huntley Papers span the years from 1938 to 1975 and include one folder of biographical materials, one of articles, and three of grade books.
Ed Paschke (1939-2004) Papers
J. Carson Webster (1905-1989) Papers
The J. Carson Webster Papers fill twelve boxes and span the period 1931-1989. The Papers are comprised of six categories: education files, correspondence, teaching files, research files, professional organizations files, and publications. Two folders of biographical materials and three folders of speeches and talks are also included.
- Artists 3
- Architecture--United States 1
- Art, American--20th century 1
- Painters 1
- Painting, American--20th century 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Art 4
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 3
- Cohen, George M., 1919-1999 1
- Conger, William 1
- Huntley, G. Haydn (George Haydn), 1905-2001 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Paschke, Ed 1
- Webster, J. Carson (James Carson), 1905-1989 1 + ∧ less