Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This series comprises boxes of Attendance Cards for Northwestern University Settlement clubs and classes, and boxes of three-by-five individual Registration Cards.
Abstract The Northwestern University Settlement Association Delinquent Boy Case files include case files, address cards, papers containing plans for the program, letters, a list of acronyms for agencies, and other administrative documents.
Dates: 1929-1931, 1938-1938
Abstract The Northwestern University Settlement Association was founded in 1891 in a poor, primarily immigrant neighborhood on the near northwest side of Chicago to improve conditions and to help its residents through its clubs and classes, social events, camping programs, and relief and emergency services. The Northwestern University Settlement Association General Administration Records document the daily activities of the organization and the personal lives of various individuals who were part of the...
- Girls--Societies and clubs 2
- Adult education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Juvenile delinquents--Services for--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Social service--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Social service--Illinois--Chicago--Societies, etc. 1
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 2
- Community Fund of Chicago, inc. 1
- Northwestern University Settlement (Chicago, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Rachwalski, Michael M. (Michael Matthew), 1901-1987 1
- Vittum, Harriet E. (Harriet Elizabeth), 1872-1953 1