Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The C. M. Clay Buntain Scrapbook documents Buntain's activities at Northwestern between 1894 and 1902. It includes newspaper clippings (from Chicago newspapers such as the Tribune and Herald as well as from student publications), programs, and announcements, arranged in rough chronological order. A few items from the 1890s were added at the end of the scrapbook.
Abstract The Patricia Murphey Scrapbook provides a vivid snapshot of student life during WWII. The scrapbook, documenting Murphey's busy years at Northwestern, holds newspaper clippings, programs and announcements, and photographs.
Abstract The Karl F. Putnam scrapbook contains newspaper clippings dating between 1899 and 1903, documenting social, academic, and family events, as well as news and information about Northwestern University. Clippings come from many papers, including the Evanston Index, The Inter Ocean, The American, Mt. Carmel Register, Evening Post, Chicago American, Evanston Press, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Examiner, and the ...
- College students--Illinois--Evanston--Social life and customs 2
- Women college students--Illinois--Evanston--Social life and customs 1
- Buntain, C. M. Clay (Cassius Marcus Clay), 1876-1927 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law--Students 1
- Putnam, Karl F. (Karl Fredric), 1879-1960 1
- Rachwalski, Michael M. (Michael Matthew), 1901-1987 1
- Rostker, Patricia Murphey, 1921-2011 1 ∧ less