Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection documents gifts received by Northwestern University ca. 1850-1945. Information recorded includes the amount of individual gifts, dates the gifts were received and the intended purpose of the gifts.
Abstract Due to the induction of students into the armed forces during World War I, the Northwestern University School of Law projected a drop in student enrollment and a concomitant loss of significant tuition revenue. To offset this loss, the School of Law formed a committee to solicit alumni donations to make up an anticipated 1917-1918 revenue shortfall of $10,000. The Committee of Alumni to Co-operate with the Faculty and the Trustees of the University in Advancing the Interests of the Law School,...
Abstract The records of Northwestern University's School of Law Alumni Association contain both records of the Law Alumni Association and records of the Law Alumni Fund.
- Educational fund raising--Illinois--Chicago 2
- Educational fund raising 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Funds and scholarships 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law 2
- Alumni Association of Northwestern University School of Law 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Development 1