Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Papers of Thomas William Heyck (also known as "T.W." and "Bill") document his career as educator and administrator at Northwestern University from 1968 to 2007. A scholar of British and Irish history, he was also involved in significant campus committee work, including establishing the Residential College system and chairing the Task Force on the Undergraduate Experience.
- Repository: Northwestern University Archives X
- Subject: History--Study and teaching X
- Subject: Great Britain--History--Study and teaching X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty X
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of History X
- Names: Heyck, Thomas William, 1938-2014 X