Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Leland H. Carlson Papers fill two boxes and are arranged in five subseries: Correspondence; Education Files; Publications; Notes, Lectures and Syllabi; and Student Papers. The correspondence includes letters of recommendation and responses concerning a graduate assistant, John Wilkes, correspondence and papers from an English history conference held at the Newberry Library that was chaired by Carlson in 1953, and correspondence from Gary C. Boyce, Chair of the History Department of...
- Repository: Northwestern University Archives
- Subject: History--Study and teaching
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of History
- Names: North Park College and Theological Seminary--Faculty