Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Law Department of the old University of Chicago came under joint management of Chicago and Northwestern Universities (1873-1886); after Chicago's closure, the Union College of Law was affiliated exclusively with Northwestern. The original portion of the records of the Union College of Law consist of an 1889 history of the Union College of Law, and a volume entitled Record of the Proceedings of the Union College of Law of the University of Chicago and the...
Dates: 1873-1885, 1889
Found in: Northwestern University Archives