Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Leon Moses (1924-2013), was a professor in the Department of Economics at Northwestern University and served as faculty member in the Transportation Center. Rae Moses (1935-2013) was a faculty member in the Linguistics Department at Northwestern University, and held the positions of Director of the Women's Studies Program and Assistant Dean of Arts and Sciences. The Leon and Rae Moses Collection comprises 5 boxes and features teaching and research materials, correspondence, and writings.
Oswald Werner joined the faculty of Northwestern in 1963 and remained until his retirement in 1998. His research focused on linguistics as well as cultural anthropology, particularly as they related to the Navajo. The Oswald Werner Papers fill forty-one boxes and span the years 1959 to 2007. They are arranged into six major categories: biographical materials, correspondence, Northwestern University general files, Northwestern University teaching materials, grants files, and publications.
- Anthropology--Study and teaching 1
- Economics--Study and teaching 1
- English language--Study and teaching 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Linguistics Department 2
- Levi, Judith N. 1
- Moses, Leon N., 1924-2013 1
- Moses, Rae, 1935-2013 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Anthropology 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Economics 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Ethnographic Field School 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Program of African Studies 1
- Werner, Oswald 1 + ∧ less