Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This series consists of academic records of students enrolled in the Evanston Academy between 1900 and 1917. It also includes a few student's records from as early as 1890.
Dates: approximately 1900 - 1917
Abstract The Bear was the annual publication of the senior class of the Evanston Academy (a preparatory school run by Northwestern University). It appeared regularly from 1907 through 1917. The Bear provides a record of student life at the Evanston Academy. In addition to detailing notable events and extracurricular activities, it serves as a chronologically-organized profile of the student body. The Bear...
Collection — Volume: 1
Abstract The Northwestern University Preparatory School Record of Standing records the academic and deportment scores for students for the 1879-1880 school year.
- Preparatory school students 2
- Preparatory schools 2
- Preparatory school students--Periodicals 1
- Preparatory schools--Periodicals 1
- Evanston Academy 2
- Evanston Academy--Periodicals 1
- Evanston Academy--Students 1
- Northwestern University Preparatory School 1
- Northwestern University Preparatory School--Students 1