Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This series consists of two bound volumes containing the minutes of the Board of Supervision of Student Activities from its inception in 1920 through May 13, 1939.
This collection consists of dance cards from events spanning the years 1903 - 1935. The majority of dance sponsors were fraternities and sororities. However, there are also dance cards from Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Prom in addition.
This series is comprised of the General Files maintained by Joe W. Miller, Dean of Special Events, which span the period from 1943 to 1976, although the bulk of the records emanated from the latter part of 1960's and early 1970's. The records are arranged according to three broad categories: General Subject Files, Schools, Departments and Buildings and Student Activities and Organizations.
- College students--Social life and customs 3
- College students--Conduct of life 1
- College students--Societies and clubs 1
- Dance cards 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Greek letter societies--Finance 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 3
- Miller, Joseph Willard, 1906-1979 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Societies and clubs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Board of Supervision of Student Activities 1