Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This series consists of applications for admission and induction record cards for students joining the Northwestern University unit of the Student Army Training Corps (S.A.T.C.). The series fills two boxes and dates from 1918.
This series consists of record cards documenting the World War I-era military service of Northwestern University alumni and some faculty. The card for an individual typically records name, Northwestern class (if applicable), dates of birth and admission to and withdrawal from school, name of parent or guardian, permanent address, war service (postings, promotions, combat duty), and military addresses.
The series consists of war service records for regularly and nominally-enrolled Northwestern students who served in the military or trained for military duty during the time of World War I.
- World War, 1914-1918--Illinois--Evanston 3
- Military education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 3
- United States. Army. Students' Army Training Corps 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae--Registers 1
- United States. War Department. Army Training School 1