Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Omicron (Northwestern University) chapter of Alpha Epsilon Phi opened on April 2, 1921, the first Midwest outpost of the sorority. This collection consists of three and one-half boxes and five oversized scrapbooks containing mainly photographs, but also including clippings, ephemera, and some correspondence pertaining to the Alpha Epsilon Phi sorority. These materials span the years from 1929 to 1968 but are scattered and mainly represent the chapter's membership, house activities, and...
Found in: Northwestern University Archives
- Repository: Northwestern University Archives X
- Subject: Women college students--Illinois--Evanston X
- Subject: Women college students--Illinois--Evanston--Societies and clubs X
- Subject: College students--Illinois--Evanston--Societies and clubs X
- Names: Alpha Epsilon Phi. Omicron Chapter (Northwestern University) X