Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The University Circle was established in 1915 to "promote fellowship and to advance the interests of Northwestern University" among woman who held, or whose spouse held, an official connection with the University. Records include minutes; annual reports; President's files; officers' records and reports; committee materials; special interest group materials; financial records; publicity materials; and membership cards.
The records of the Women's Club of Evanston span the years 1890 to 2010, and document the history of the organization and the work of its officers, board of directors, departments, and committees (including the activities of the Young Woman's Auxiliary). Scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings and other ephemera; bound volumes contain portraits and the annual meeting minutes, yearbooks and bulletins of the Woman's Club and the Young Woman's Auxiliary.
This series consists of four boxes of records of the Women's Board of Northwestern University covering the years 1978-1986. It is arranged in seven categories including founding data; anniversaries; executive committee records; correspondence; directory publication materials; meeting program materials and membership committee records.