Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This series consists of applications for admission and induction record cards for students joining the Northwestern University unit of the Student Army Training Corps (S.A.T.C.). The series fills two boxes and dates from 1918.
This series consists of record cards documenting the World War I-era military service of Northwestern University alumni and some faculty. The card for an individual typically records name, Northwestern class (if applicable), dates of birth and admission to and withdrawal from school, name of parent or guardian, permanent address, war service (postings, promotions, combat duty), and military addresses.
The series consists of war service records for regularly and nominally-enrolled Northwestern students who served in the military or trained for military duty during the time of World War I.
The Records of World Wars I and II related to Northwestern University fill two archival boxes and span the years 1914 to 2005. The records are divided into WWI and WWII with the majority of the records relating to WWII. Records document both activities during the Wars and commemorative activities postwar and include information about both general programs and specific individuals.
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--World War, 1914-1918 4
- World War, 1914-1918--Registers 4
- World War, 1914-1918--Illinois--Evanston 3
- Military education 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc. 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 3
- United States. Army. Students' Army Training Corps 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae--Registers 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1