Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Northwestern University Law School Newsletter was first published during the First World War and sent to students and alumni in the military. With the advent of the Second World War, the newsletter was resurrected and sent to hundreds of Northwestern Law School alumni and students serving in the military. In addition to the newsletters, the Northwestern University Law School Newsletter Records include correspondence between the editor of the newsletter and U.S. servicemen during the Second...
Dates: 1917-1919; 1942-1946
Abstract U.S. Army Base Hospital No. 12 (Chicago Unit), frequently referred to as the Northwestern University Base Hospital, was organized in October 1916 to assist the Allied war effort in Europe, and revived in World War II. Records from various souurces include clippings, programs, poems, newsletters, journals, published articles, memorabilia, correspondence, photographs, and a scrapbook.
Abstract The Records of World Wars I and II related to Northwestern University fill two archival boxes and span the years 1914 to 2005. The records are divided into WWI and WWII with the majority of the records relating to WWII. Records document both activities during the Wars and commemorative activities postwar and include information about both general programs and specific individuals.
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Education and the war 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Medical care 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Veterans 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Education and the war 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Medical care 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Veterans 1 ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law--Students 1