Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 34
The records in this series span the years 1941 to 1949 and document J. Roscoe Miller's administration of the Northwestern University Medical School before and during the Second World War. Within the collection of correspondence, there is contact with students, staff, other Medical Schools, doctors, Trustees, University Administrators, Hospitals, municipal officials, and various organizations. The records illuminate Miller's tenure as Assistant Dean and as Dean.
The photographs of George S. Duntley fill 8 boxes and cover the years from approximately 1899-1918. The collection consists of dry plate negatives and record Duntley’s years in Chicago and Evanston while he was attending Northwestern University Medical School. Also included are photographs taken in Bushnell, Illinois, his home town and surrounding areas.
The Opal E. Hepler papers, arranged in four boxes, date between 1926 and 1967. They include small amounts of biographical material, materials relating to her graduate education, correspondence and teaching files. The bulk of the papers consist of drafts of and notes for various versions of her Manual of clinical laboratory methods. A few reprints of her articles are also included.
The Northwestern University Medical School Alumni Records consist of 3” x 5” index cards containing limited information about deceased Medical School alumni/alumnae, spanning the years 1860 to 1965. Records include those of graduates from the Northwestern University Woman’s Medical School (1892-1902).
The Records of the Medical School Dean, Arthur R. Edwards, consist of one box, spanning the years 1905 to 1912. The bulk of the records consists of correspondence to and from Dean Edwards. Also included are documents relating to faculty appointments and correspondence from the Junior Dean, W.S. Hall, a physiologist who was the first professor to hold the Nathan Smith Davis Professorship. The records are divided into two subseries, Correspondence and Faculty.
This series is comprised of Northwestern University Medical School senior class rosters for the period 1953-1969. Entries include class rank and grade point averages.
These records comprise course and grade transcripts for Medical School graduate, special, physical therapy, and laboratory technology students.
This series of student grade records for Northwestern University's Medical School consists of twelve volumes that document the academic records of students pursuing the M.D. degree from 1948 through 1972.
This series contains Northwestern University Medical School student grade records for the academic years 1970/1971 to 1976/1977; it fills two boxes.
- Medical students 14
- Deans (Education) 5
- Medical education--Illinois--Chicago 4
- Physicians--Training of 3
- Medical colleges--Faculty 2
- Medicine--Study and teaching 2
- Cardiology--Study and teaching 1
- Gynecology--Study and teaching 1
- Internists 1
- Medical librarians 1
- Medical records--Data processing 1
- Medical rehabilitation--Study and teaching 1
- Medicine--Specialties and specialists 1
- Obstetrics--Study and teaching 1
- Orthopedic surgery--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Orthopedic surgery--Study and teaching 1
- Physicians 1
- School reports--Illinois--Evanston 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School--Students 14
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 4
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Beatty, William K., 1926-2002 1
- Bushnell (Ill.) 1
- Compere, Clinton L. (Clinton Lee), 1911-1991 1
- De Costa, Edwin J., 1906-1995 1
- Duntley, George Silas 1
- Eckenhoff, James E. 1
- Edwards, Arthur R. (Arthur Robin), 1867-1936 1
- Feinberg School of Medicine 1
- Haring, Olga Munk, 1917-2002 1
- Hepler, Opal E. (Opal Elsie), 1899-1993 1
- Miller, J. Roscoe (James Roscoe), 1905-1977 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Admission 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical Council 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Council of Chairmen 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Curriculum Committee 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School. Library 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical Specialty Training Program 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the Associate Dean of Graduate Medical Education 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Pharmacy 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Woman's Medical School 1
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago 1
- Seifert, Martin H. (Martin Henry), 1902-1985 1
- Young, Richard H., 1905-1970 1 + ∧ less