Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Dean of the Division of Continuing Education/Evening Divisions/University College, Ellen Corley, Records of the
Abstract These records of Ellen Corley, Dean of Northwestern University's College of Continuing Education, primarily relate to three areas of activity: Dean Corley's correspondence and materials created in the general operation of the dean's office during her tenure as Dean (1976 to 1985); financial and/or class registration records for the College since 1963; subject files from various courses, workshops, and other programs offered under the aegis of the College (the bulk of the records). The files...
Abstract These records are comprised of 164 bound volumes of grade sheets recording the grades of students enrolled in courses offered by the Division of Continuing Education (formerly the Evening Divisions, and prior to that the University College) from 1913/14 through 1968/69.The grade sheet for each evening class records the course title, section number, year and semester offered, instructor's name, name of each student enrolled in the class and the final grade he or she received. Instructor's...
Abstract This series comprises boxes of Attendance Cards for Northwestern University Settlement clubs and classes, and boxes of three-by-five individual Registration Cards.
- Adult college students--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Boys--Societies and clubs 1
- Continuing education--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Girls--Societies and clubs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Division of Continuing Education 2
- Corley, Ellen 1
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Division of Continuing Education--Students 1
- Northwestern University Settlement (Chicago, Ill.) 1