Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The Bear was the annual publication of the senior class of the Evanston Academy (a preparatory school run by Northwestern University). It appeared regularly from 1907 through 1917. The Bear provides a record of student life at the Evanston Academy. In addition to detailing notable events and extracurricular activities, it serves as a chronologically-organized profile of the student body. The Bear...
Abstract The records of Northwestern Engineer (a quarterly published by students at Northwestern University's Technological Institute) fill one box. The records span the period 1942-1982 although the bulk date from the 1960s. Included are scattered runs of correspondence, memoranda, minutes of the magazine's Editorial Board and Board of Control, budgets and financial records, and related materials.
Abstract The Northwestern University Law School Newsletter was first published during the First World War and sent to students and alumni in the military. With the advent of the Second World War, the newsletter was resurrected and sent to hundreds of Northwestern Law School alumni and students serving in the military. In addition to the newsletters, the Northwestern University Law School Newsletter Records include correspondence between the editor of the newsletter and U.S. servicemen during the Second...
Dates: 1917-1919; 1942-1946
Abstract Established in 1958 as a Northwestern University campus magazine, TriQuarterly took its name from the frequency of its publication schedule: one issue for each academic quarter of the year. Early issues of TriQuarterly featured essays, stories, and poems by regular and visiting Northwestern faculty, students, and associates of the University. In 1964 TriQuarterly shifted its editorial focus from humanities to a literary format. It quickly gained a broad reputation for innovation and has been...
Abstract This series consists of administrative and financial records of three publications affiliated with the Northwestern University School of Law: the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, the Journal of Air Law and Commerce, and the Journal of Radio Law. The combined records date between 1910 and 1970.
Abstract The TriQuarterly Administrative Records span the years 1964 to 1997 and fill 21 boxes. Files cover a wide range of material. Budgets, internal reviews, and correspondence with bookstores and distributors are all included. The bulk of the files, however, concern funding requests to various foundations and grant-making organizations, most notably the Illinois Arts Council, the National Endowment for the Arts, the Lila Wallace Reader's Digest Fund, and the John D....
- Periodicals 5
- Preparatory school students--Periodicals 1
- Preparatory schools--Periodicals 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Education and the war 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Education and the war 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Periodicals 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law--Periodicals 2
- TriQuarterly 2
- Alumni Association of Northwestern University School of Law 1
- Evanston Academy 1
- Journal of air law and commerce 1
- Journal of criminal law and criminology 1
- Journal of radio law 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Northwestern Engineering Student Council--Periodicals 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law. Newsletter 1
- Northwestern engineer 1 ∧ less