Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract This series consists of applications for admission and induction record cards for students joining the Northwestern University unit of the Student Army Training Corps (S.A.T.C.). The series fills two boxes and dates from 1918.
Abstract This series consists of one volume of Student Army Training Corps (S.A.T.C.) dcoumenting its accounts during its existence at Northwestern during/post World War I.
Abstract This series consists of record cards documenting the World War I-era military service of Northwestern University alumni and some faculty. The card for an individual typically records name, Northwestern class (if applicable), dates of birth and admission to and withdrawal from school, name of parent or guardian, permanent address, war service (postings, promotions, combat duty), and military addresses.
Dates: ca. 1917-1919
Abstract This series consists of U.S. Army Training School records documenting the training of individuals at Northwestern. Taking the form of pre-printed index cards or certificates completed for each student enrolled in Training School courses, the records typically include the following information: student's full name, permanent address, course and dates of study, and course rating. Also noted are ratings for aptitude in occupational categories and, occasionally, physical ratings as well as other...
Abstract The series consists of war service records for regularly and nominally-enrolled Northwestern students who served in the military or trained for military duty during the time of World War I.
Dates: ca. 1917-1919
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--World War, 1914-1918 4
- World War, 1914-1918--Illinois--Evanston 3
- Military education--Illinois--Evanston 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Illinois 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 3
- United States. Army. Students' Army Training Corps 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae--Registers 1
- United States. War Department. Army Training School 1