Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The African Curriculum Project was carried out by Northwestern University’s Program of African Studies (PAS) at the request of and by contract with the U.S. Office of Education (Project No. 6-2863, Contract No. OEC-3-7-062863-1661). Collection contains administrative files, correspondence papers, syllabus materials, working papers, and bibliographies used to develop the African Curriculum Project.
The Institute for Advanced Study and Research in the African Humanities Seminar Papers records date between 1993 and 2000 and fill one and a half archival boxes. The papers were written by graduate students and professors. The theses of the papers are related to society, political, and culture in Africa.
- Africa--Civilization 1
- Africa--Civilization--Study and teaching 1
- Africa--History--Study and teaching 1
- Africa--Social conditions 1
- South Africa--Politics and government 1
- Carter, Gwendolen Margaret, 1906-1991 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Institute for Advanced Study & Research in the African Humanities 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Program of African Studies. African Curriculum Project 1
- Paden, John N. 1
- Soja, Edward W. 1
- United States. Office of Education 1 + ∧ less