Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The African Curriculum Project was carried out by Northwestern University’s Program of African Studies (PAS) at the request of and by contract with the U.S. Office of Education (Project No. 6-2863, Contract No. OEC-3-7-062863-1661). Collection contains administrative files, correspondence papers, syllabus materials, working papers, and bibliographies used to develop the African Curriculum Project.
The Pier M. Larson Archive consists of 35.6 linear feet (69 document boxes, 5 cartons, 5 oversize boxes, 1 map-case drawer), and 2.05 TB of academic and research materials of Dr. Pier Martin Larson (1961-2020), including both traditional materials and born-digital materials and spanning from his discourse analysis research to field research for his doctoral dissertation, dating from 1985 to 2020.
- Subject: Africa--History--Study and teaching X
- Melville J. Herskovits Library of African Studies 3
- Northwestern University Archives 1
- Africa--Civilization--Study and teaching 1
- History--Study and teaching 1
- Oral interpretation--Study and teaching 1
- Carter, Gwendolen Margaret, 1906-1991 1
- Harris, Joseph E., 1929- 1
- Larson, Pier Martin 1
- Melville J. Herskovits Library of African Studies 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Program of African Studies 1