Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Collection consists of the records of National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), predominantly of the Northwestern University Chapter of NSBE, spanning two boxes and dating from 1981-1982 and 1992-2008.
Dates: 1981-1982, 1992-2008
Abstract Collection consists of records of the Northwestern University Black Alumni Association (NUBAA), dating from circa 1968 to 2018, including approximately 1.6 linear feet (4 boxes) and 36.3 gigabytes of born-digital files of organization records, photographs, audiovisual recordings, and artifacts.
Dates: circa 1968-2018
Abstract NUBIA (Northwestern University Black-Wimmin In Action) was established in October 1990 to address the needs of African-American women--faculty, staff, and students--at Northwestern University. The records of NUBIA, filling one box and spanning the years 1990-2001, document the foundation and major activities of the organization. They consist of organizational documents, meeting agendas and minutes, membership lists, activities announcements and handouts, general and activities-related...
- African American college students 2
- African American college students--Societies and clubs 2
- College students--Societies and clubs 2
- African American engineers 1
- College students 1
- National Society of Black Engineers (U.S.) 1
- National Society of Black Engineers (U.S.). Northwestern University Chapter 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University Black Alumni Association 1
- Northwestern University Black-Wimmin in Action 1