Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This compilation of clippings, reports, correspondence, and other documents relating to the May, 1968, Black Student Sit-in at Northwestern University provides an overview of the issues, events, and results of the strike.
Abstract The Records of the Department of African American Student Affairs (AASA), filling three boxes and spanning the years 1966 to 2001, contain valuable information on the development of the Black community at Northwestern University. The bulk of the records consist of historical information and materials relating to organizations, programs, and events under the sponsorship of the office.The Historical Records of the Office of African American Student Affairs (AASA) date from ca. 1968...
Abstract The Records of NUBIA document the foundation and major activities of a campus-based black women's group. Records, filling one box and spanning the years 1990-2001, consist of organizational documents, meeting agendas and minutes, membership lists, activities announcements and handouts, general and activities-related correspondence, and the organization's cookbook.
- Subject: African American college students--Illinois--Evanston X
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Registers 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of African American Student Affairs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Minority Student Affairs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). University Archives 1