Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Association of American Painters and Sculptors held their First International Exhibition at the 69th Infantry N.G.N.Y. Armory from February 15 - March 15, 1913. It was the largest exhibition of international modern art ever held, showing more than 1200 pieces.
Abstract The series, spanning the years 1950 to 1951, fills one half-size box and includes records of Northwestern University's Committee for the Centennial Conference on the Arts.
Found in: Northwestern University Archives
- Subject: Art, Modern--Congresses X
- Northwestern University Archives 1
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections 1
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.) 1
- Barzun, Jacques, 1907-2012 1
- Centennial Conference on the Arts (1951 : Northwestern University) 1
- Folds, Thomas M. 1
- Mowbray-Clarke, John Frederick, 1869-1953 1