Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Biochemist Robert Clark MacDonald joined the faculty of Northwestern University's Department of Biological Sciences (later Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cell Biology) in 1970, was named associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences in 1992, and held a second appointment in the Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Biological Chemistry from 1998-2001. He retired in 2007. His research focused on phospholipids, and mono- and bilayer membranes, and lipid-mediated transaction.
The David Shemin papers fill four boxes and span the period from 1938 to 1998. The bulk of the papers relate to Shemin's tenure at Northwestern University and date from the late 1960s to the late 1980s. The papers are arranged into four categories: biographical material, general correspondence, subject files, and publications.
- Subject: Biochemistry--Study and teaching X
- Biochemists 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2
- Dumas, Lawrence B. (Lawrence Bernard), 1941-2008 1
- MacDonald, Robert Clark, 1938- 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1