Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Chicago, Illinois City Council established the Mayor’s Advisory Commission on Women’s Affairs in 1984. This archive includes materials from the Chicago Commission on Women’s Affairs, including the Commission’s mission, procedures, minutes, first year accomplishments, and report to the Mayor for 1984.
The Kenneth and Catherine Stilwell Papers include material dating from the period 1935-1950, reflecting their time as students at Northwestern.
The Study Club, a women's literary circle, met weekly from 1896 - 1970 for the purpose of "study and mutual improvement." It was based in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago. Each year the group selected a topic for study and each member then wrote an extended paper about a facet of the topic. At each meeting one of these papers was read to the group.
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections 2
- Northwestern University Archives 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 2
- College students 1
- Evanston (Ill.) 1
- Hyde Park (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Literature--Societies, etc. 1
- Women 1
- Women college students 1
- Women--Legal status, laws, etc.--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Women--Societies and clubs 1 + ∧ less
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections 1
- Chicago (Ill.). Mayor's Advisory Commission on Women's Affairs 1
- Cragg, Miriam Thomas, 1882-1977 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Stilwell, Catherine A., 1915-2009 1