Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract This collection comprises 146 boxes, containing records of the Northwestern band program from 1917 to 2007. The band program began in 1926 with the first Northwestern Director of Bands, Glenn Cliffe Bainum. After Bainum’s tenure as Director of Bands, the next person to take that position was John Philip Paynter. Mallory Thompson took over the band program as Northwestern’s third Director of Bands and holds that position as of 2022.
Dates: 1917 - 2007
Found in: Northwestern University Archives