Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This is an artificial collection of 6 films created by or collected by Northwestern University Dental School, spanning the years 1929 to circa 1947. It includes both unedited footage and produced films that relate to the cultural and institutional history of the dental school.
This series, filling 128 boxes, consists of records relating to graduates of programs offered by the Northwestern University Dental School, dating between 1901 and 1980.
The microfiche records date between approximately 1905 and 1995 (indicating the graduating year of the student) and are arranged alphabetically by the surname of the student. Information on the microfiche includes application forms, correspondence, and grade records or transcripts. This information may duplicate Dental School student records held elsewhere in the Archives.
This series is comprised of Dental School student transcripts dating from the graduation years ca. 1930 through 1988. The series is organized into three components: transcripts for students pursuing the D.D.S. degree, those of students enrolled in graduate (post D.D.S.–degree) dental studies, and those of students pursuing a diploma, certificate, or degree in dental hygiene.
- Subject: Dental students X
- Northwestern University Archives 5
- Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center 1
- Education, Dental 1
- Faculty, Dental 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Black, Arthur Davenport, 1870-1937 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Dental School. Alumni Association 1