Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
James Washington Bell came to Northwestern University as an Associate Professor of Money and Banking in 1923. He was promoted to Professor in 1929 and remained a Northwestern faculty member for the remainder of his career. His papers consist of biographical materials, general correspondence, subject files, and course files.
The papers of economist George Dalton (a member of the faculty of Northwestern University) fill 59 boxes spanning the period 1945-1991. Most of the material dates from 1960 to 1991. The papers contain biographical materials, education files, correspondence, teaching files, and publications, research files, and papers presented before professional organizations.
The Frederick Shipp Deibler Papers, comprising five and one-half boxes, consist principally of general correspondence and subject files, plus a small amount of biographical material. The Papers provide a rich documentary record of Deibler's academic career, his role as an economic advisor to several government boards and his participation in activities related to some of the major social issues of his time.
Dale Mortensen (1939-2014) was an American economist and Nobel laureate, 2010. In 1965 he joined the faculty of Northwestern University and in 1980 became professor of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences at the Kellogg School of Management. Beverly Mortensen (1939- ) is a scholar of music and ancient Jewish religion. The Dale Mortensen and Beverly Papers fills 171 boxes, includes approximately 8.96 megabytes of born-digital files, and spans the years 1939-2014.
Leon Moses (1924-2013), was a professor in the Department of Economics at Northwestern University and served as faculty member in the Transportation Center. Rae Moses (1935-2013) was a faculty member in the Linguistics Department at Northwestern University, and held the positions of Director of the Women's Studies Program and Assistant Dean of Arts and Sciences. The Leon and Rae Moses Collection comprises 5 boxes and features teaching and research materials, correspondence, and writings.
- Economics--Study and teaching 9
- Economists 5
- Economic history--Study and teaching 1
- Home economics--Study and teaching 1
- Linguistics--Study and teaching 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 9
- American Economic Association 2
- Bell, James Washington, 1890-1966 1
- Church, Ralph Edwin, 1883-1950 1
- Committee to Defend America by Aiding the Allies 1
- Dalton, George 1
- Deibler, Frederick Shipp, 1876-1961 1
- Douglas, Paul H. (Paul Howard), 1892-1976 1
- Eisner, Robert 1
- Gardner, Henry B. (Henry Brayton), 1863-1939 1
- Guthmann, Harry G. (Harry George), 1896-1981 1
- Howard, Earl Dean, 1876-1956 1
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management--Faculty 1
- Leland, Simeon E. (Simeon Elbridge), 1897-1972 1
- Mortensen, Beverly P. 1
- Mortensen, Dale 1
- Moses, Leon N., 1924-2013 1
- Moses, Rae, 1935-2013 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Anthropology 1
- Scott, Walter Dill, 1869-1955 1
- Stevenson, Adlai E. (Adlai Ewing), 1900-1965 1
- Strotz, Robert H. (Robert Henry) 1
- Williamson, Harold F. (Harold Francis), 1901-1989 1
- Young, Allyn A. (Allyn Abbott), 1876-1929 1 + ∧ less