Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Northwestern University alumnus James (Jim) S. Roberts studied history and took photographs during a tumultuous time on and off the campus from 1969 to 1972. His photos (prints, color slides, and black-and-white negatives) include depictions of anti-war events such as the November 15, 1969 Moratorium march on Washington, D.C. and the May, 1970 strike at Northwestern University, as well as scenes from Cuernavaca, Mexico, and general student activities at Northwestern.
The Andrew Shuman Collection consists of material from a family scrapbook. It contains some documents and memorabilia, but the major portion of the collection is correspondence to Andrew Shuman (1830 - 1890) or his son-in-law, Frank M. Elliot (1853 - 1919) who married Anna D. Shuman (1856 - 1936) in 1878.
The Kenneth and Catherine Stilwell Papers include material dating from the period 1935-1950, reflecting their time as students at Northwestern.
- Northwestern University Archives 3
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 3
- College students 1
- Englewood (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Journalism 1
- Journalists 1
- Letters to the editor 1
- Mexico 1
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Description and travel 1
- Swedish Americans 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements 1
- Women college students 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Japan 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Chicago daily news 1
- Elliot, Frank M., 1853-1919 1
- Evanston review 1
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Chicago 1